Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Back!! I've been tagged!

Well it's been awhile and seeing as though my dear friend Karen has tagged me I thought I'd do the right thing and post something..LOL..ty so much Karen!

I've Been Tagged
I’ve been tagged by Karen! Thank you sweetie ♥
THREE NAMES I GO BY:
Jo, Joanne, Joey
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Kingsgrove, Padstow Heights and Revesby
*****
THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:
Greys Anatomy, Supernatural and Ghost Whisperer
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
Fiji, USA and Tassie
*****
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:
Italian, Chinese and BBQ
*****
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Moving closer to my twins, Two new grandchildren next March and owning a home!
*****
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE:
Mike, My kids, My family
*****
THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Blue, Blue and Silver..lol
*****
THREE FAVORITE BOOKS/AUTHORS:
Robin Cook, Dan Brown and Stephanie Meyer
*****
THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY:
Facebook, PSP and Eat..hehe
*****
PASS THIS ON TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS
I've been out of the loop for so long I'll have to go find some blogs..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment