Friday, August 21, 2009

OH BABY!! On The Move!!

I'm so happy to announce that I'm going to be a grandmother again and again...lol.

Both of my twins, Hayley and Marissa are expecting next March and we just found out the due dates~Missy 8th and Hayley~13th...5 days apart!!! I'm hoping when Hayley has her ultrasound that she's a little further away, I don't know how I'm going to cope if they have them on the same day...oh baby!! Missy had her first ultrasound and the baby looks healthy.

Having said all that brings me to the next lot of news. We have decided to move closer to the girls, so we are packing up and going to Tasmania. This is going to be a big move, I've never lived anywhere but Sydney, neither has Sarah but Mike's lived all over the world. My son has decided to stay and is now looking for somewhere to live.

I'm really going to try to get some tuts done. I seem to make new tags all the time but don't spend anymore time writing them down.

Well that's my news for now!

Jo x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment