Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bewitching

Supplies needed: Tubes~Caron Vinson You may purchase her tubes at here Scrapkit~It's Halloween by Lacarolita here Mask~WSL mask 192 here Font~Harlow Solid Italic For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9. Thank you to everyone for all of their shares, without you, our creations just wouldn't be the same!! Now before we start, remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own! Open a New Layer 650x650 and copy and paste a paper of choice, I used paper 5 Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask. Merge group. Copy and paste a frame of choice, I used frame 2 and add a drop shadow. Click on the frame and use your wand and click inside and copy and paste a paper of choice, I used paper 5 again. Modify-expand by 8-invert-delete. The first tube I used is more of a closeup. I resized a little and made it look like it's in the frame but on top. Erase any overhangs.Add your drop shadow. Now add your embellishments of choice. I used broom 1 and resized it using the raster deform tool and then rotating it to fit across the front of the frame and added a drop shadow. Next I added a sitting tube from Caron Vinson so it looks like she's on the broomstick. Resize the tube using the raster deform tool, I find this works best. Add a drop shadow. Once I had the tag looking as I wanted it, I added the moon behind the frame but on top of the mask layer. Duplicate the moon and on the original add blur-gaussian blur-15. The I added the tree, under the frame but on top of the moon. Resize using the raster deform tool and add a drop shadow. I then typed out Bewitching using paper 6 with an orange outline. I also added one of the bats. I now cropped my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish, I kept the black background and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!! Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created. Written and created by JustJo63 20th September, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment