Friday, May 8, 2009

Do Not Disturb~FTU



For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9. This is a very quick and easy tut!

Supplies: I have used a very bright scrapkit called Lustful Raspberry from Juicy Bits! You can get this scrapkit from here
Thank you for sharing!
Tube of Choice: I am using a great tube from Keith Garvey which you will need a licence
to use. Those tubes are sold here
Mask of choice
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us! And don't forget that when you go to download these supplies, please leave a thank you for the creators!
Font of Choice: Requiem

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!



Open a New Layer 650x650 copy and paste your paper I used paper 2.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask. Merge group.
copy and paste frame 2, drop shadow. Then click in the middle of the frame with your wand, copy and paste paper 9, invert-delete.

Copy and paste flower 3, drop shadow. Then copy and paste your tube, resize it a little and place it on top of the flower.

Now add your wordart, add a drop shadow. I added a couple of embellishments and on the tag part I typed, Do Not Disturb.

I now resized my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish (this tag looks great on a black background)
and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 8th May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment