Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Chocolate~FTU






For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: A yummy looking scrapkit from Caitlin called Chocolate Box which can be found here
Thank you for sharing!
Tube of Choice: I am using tubes from PINUPTOONS which you will need a licence
to use. Those tubes are sold here
Template: A snazzy template from Chica #12 which you will find here
Mask of Choice or zuzzana mask 67 which you can find here
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Font of Choice: Quigley Wiggly

Open your template in PSP. Make a duplicate and close the original. Delete the copyright layer.
Now go to image and canvas size - resize 650x50 white or depending on your forum you may choose to x out the background and we will resize later.
Choose a paper, I used paper 2 and copy and paste that as a new layer.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask, or the one I used.
Merge group.

On each layer copy and paste papers of choice and the easiest way on each layer I find is to select all-float-defloat-invert delete and delete the original layer. I also used papers for the borders. Drop shadow as you wish.
Add your tubes and drop shadow. Add any elements of choice and I also added some doodles on top of the mask layer but under the template. With the wordart I just changed the colours to match.

I now resized my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish
and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 1 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment