Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love Mom~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9. This is a very quick and easy tut!

Supplies: I have used a very pretty scrapkit called I ♥ Mom! You can get this scrapkit from Lacarolita
here
Thank you for sharing!
Tube and Image of Choice: I am using a Suzanne Woolcott tube and an image which you will need a licence
to use. Those tubes are sold here
No mask for this tut.
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us! And don't forget that when you go to download these supplies, please
leave a thank you for the creators!

Font of Choice: Segoe Script

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Note: You will need to resize each paper and element as these are quite large.

Open a New Layer 650x650 and copy and paste frame 3, drop shadow. With your wand click inside the frame and paste paper 5.
Merge down and duplicate. On the original go to blur-gaussian blur-15.

Next copy and paste frame 2 and resize it so it fits inside frame 3. Copy and paste tube/image of choice.
With your wand click inside the frame-Modify-expand by 20-invert-delete.

Copy and paste frame 1, resize.Use my tag as a guide as to where to place it. Copy and paste your tube and resize.
Click inside the frame modify-expand by 5-invert-delete. Add your dropshadows to each frame.

Merge these frame layers together and duplicate.
On the original go to blur-gaussian blur-15.

Now add your I ♥ MOM wordart, add a drop shadow.


I now resized my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish
and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 6th May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment