Friday, May 15, 2009

(*(*(*(HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AIDAN)*)*)*)Off To Tassie!!


I just wanted to let everyone know that I am off to Tasmania this Thursday 21st May, 2009. My grandson Aidan turns one on the 25th and Sarah and I are flying out a bit earlier. We are also going there to help my daughters Hayley (Aidans mum) and Marissa and my future son-in-law Mat move house. How's that for timing?? LOL

Mike is leaving Friday and driving to Melbourne to catch the Spirit of Tasmania ferry across. He's taking our luggage and some very prize possessions for a friend. He's also bringing some of Marissa's things too, which she couldn't get there when she moved down a year ago.

There's also someone else going but it's a surprise for Hayley, she has no idea her big brother is travelling with us on Thursday, so one big happy family!!!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since Aidan arrived and he's gotten more gorgeous everyday! Not that I'm a biased grandmother at all...LOL

I put a few of his photos in a frame and thought I'd post it here to show him off.

I'll try to get a few more tuts posted before I leave.

Jo x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment