Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beauty~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: This wonderful scrapkit is called Springtime from Bits N Bobs and you can get it
here
Tube of Choice: I am using a gorgeous tube from Rachel Anderson which you will need a licence to use. Those tubes are sold here
Mask of Choice
Template is from Babes Designz here
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Fonts of Choice:Underground and Brush Script MT

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Open your template in PSP. Make a duplicate and close the original. Delete the copyright layer.
Now go to image and canvas size - resize 650x50 white or depending on your forum you may choose to x out the background and we will resize later. Delete the copyright layer

Choose a colour or paper I used paper6 and coloured it to match the tube,then copy and paste as a new layer.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask.
Merge group. Duplicate the mask layer go to the original- blur-gaussian blur-15.

On each layer copy and paste papers (I coloured these to match my tube) or flood fill with colours of choice, the easiest way on each layer I find is to select all-float-defloat-invert delete
and delete the original layer(if using papers). On each layer I used an effect from Eye Candy 4000.
Swirl-34.41-3.10-60-40.
Marble-3.71-76-4-79.
Water Drops-8.00-40-15-50-50-80.

Drop shadow as you wish.
The tube I used had two different layers so I made one smaller and clicked inside
the circle layer and inverted and deleted to fit. Then I mirrored the larger tube to sit outside.
Next I added all the embellishments coloured to suit the tube and drop shadowed everything.
I then typed the word BEAUTY in large letters under the tube layer so it looks like she's sitting on top of it. I added a drop shadow and used Eye Candy 4000 Water Drops with the same settings as before.

I now resized my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights.
Add your name and x out the background if you wish
and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 29th April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment