Thursday, April 16, 2009

Facebook Fun!!

I know a lot of people aren't into Facebook and there's been some things happen with it but overall I kinda enjoy the banter and the photo's..the laughs and the comments. I really think it's a great way to keep in touch, show off your treasured photos and give support to people who need it. How difficult is it to leave a little "thinking of you today"or "goodluck" "miss you" or even "you crack me up" on someone's facebook? If you don't want to say anything you can just click on "like"and give it a thumbs up. There are also the many millions of applications you can add and send to your friends. How many Easter eggs did you all get? Oh boy do I wish they were real..I love chocolate..LOL. You can also do the trillions of quizzes on there, some are just rubbish but others are good fun. I pride myself on knowing movies and stars, so I enjoy those a lot!
It's funny to see how many friends some people have..I think my twins have over 400 friends each! That's just nuts!! No way are they all coming to their weddings..LOL.
I thought I was good hitting almost 100..I think it's 96 friends, just waiting for those 4 more now..hmmmmmmmm anyone wanna be my 100th friend?? LOL
The laugh for today is me baking brownies. Two friends from the UK want me to send them brownies and the convo's were a crackup, nothing else like it to make your day..simple enjoyable banter to put a smile on your dial!!
One of the other comments I made was about Grandmothers having the given right to make up silly songs for their grandchildren...'tis true..my mother did it and now I do. When I called my daughter Hayley today she put me on speaker phone and I sang for Aidan..he was looking at the phone she said, wondering where his Nan Nan was..LOL...well we'll be down in Tassie in 6 weeks, I can hardly wait!

My car konked out the other night in the Woolies carpark would you believe..thankfully a flat battery, not too expensive either. I think one last trip in the Tarago to Tassie and then "x"citing and delicious (the name of my car..lol) will go to greener pastures.
Anyway, that's my ramblings for today. I'm so happy you're all liking the tuts that I'm doing. I have three more to add today.

Jo x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment