Monday, April 27, 2009

Just A Girlie Girl~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: I have used a lovely scrapkit from Sue (her first one) called Girlie here
Well done and thank you for sharing!
Tube of Choice: I am using a fabulous tube from Dominic Marco which you will need a licence
to use. Those tubes are sold here
Mask of Choice
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Font of Choice: Tork

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Open a New Layer 650x650 Choose a paper, I used paper 11 and copy and paste that as a new layer.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, Merge group. Go to effects-eyecandy 4000-swirl.
My settings are 34.41-3.10-60-40.


Copy and paste a frame of choice, I used frame 1 and add a drop shadow. Choose a paper I used paper11 then Click on the frame and use your wand and click inside the frame modify-expand by 8-invert-delete. Move the paper under the frame.
Go to effects-eyecandy 4000-swirl.My settings are 34.41-3.10-60-40.
Now click on your frame again and use your wand and click inside the frame modify-expand by 8, paste your tube then invert and delete,drop shadow.
Use my tag as a guide to see where I placed the tube and then copy and paste your tube again, make it larger in size and place it inside the frame, get rid of any excess tag and then go to blend mode-luminance legacy-lower the opacity to 70.


Now add your embellishments of choice. Add your drop shadows.


I now cropped my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 27th April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment