Friday, April 10, 2009

My Layout

Well I was going to do something fancy this Good Friday, April 10th, 2009 but after getting very frustrated I decided to go with a header for now. I made the header from a freebie I found by Kawouette here there are quite a few other freebies there too, ty so much for your shares!

Nikki also made me a blinkie, ty so much sweetie, I love it! I worked out how to add it per her instructions and I also added hers, yay!!

My twins are now 22, I can't believe it and it was sad to think it was their first time away from their family and NO cake!!

I want to wish everyone a very happy and enjoyable, but mainly relaxing Easter. The EB will be hopping my way, even though I've already had some chocolate..lol.

Now I am off to work out the rest of the blog layout to post some tuts and tags....stay tuned!

Jo x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment