Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fairies At The Bottom Of My Garden~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: I have used a gorgeous scrapkit from Bel Vidotti here
Thank you for so many wonderful shares!
Tube of Choice: I am using a few gorjuss tubes from Suzanne Woolcott which you will need a licence to use. Those tubes are sold
here
Mask of Choice: I am using zuzzana mask07. You can download that mask here
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Fonts of Choice: Black Chancery and Pixelette

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Open a New Layer 700x700 white or depending on your forum you may choose to x out the background and we will resize later.
Choose a paper, I used paper 6 and copy and paste that as a new layer.Resize it and then add your mask.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask, or the zuzzana mask I chose. Merge group.

I added a background with trees etc. that's been misted, you can add whatever you wish. I also added the clouds and resized. Next I added the fence and resized it and behind the fence I added my first tube which is a little girl from Gorjuss and it looks like she's peeking through the fence.
I added the little bird and the kite and it looks like he's flying it..lol.

Then I added a few more embellishments, flowers, grass, basket, watering can etc. all resized to create a scene. Next add your drop shadows.

I now resize my tag to about 540x540 and then add copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 17th April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment