Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Twilight Fan~Forever!~FTU




Well I watched Twilight again last night and I just finished the 4th book, so that inspired me to write a tut dedicated to
Twilight. I also gave in and bought some new tubes from Suzanne Woolcott, who can resist, especially when there's a sale..lol.

Supplies: I have used a cluster frame from here . This blog is in french so all you do is
go down the page and you will see Cherry Brown, which is a scrapkit, underneath that is the cluster frames and the download for them is entitled Par ici. Thank you for these wonderful shares.
I tried to leave a thank you but for some reason the comment didn't work. I have grabbed the blinkie for display here on my blog.
I am using a very sweet tube from Suzanne Woolcott www.gorjuss.co.uk
My mask is from Zuzzana here. zuzzana-heart-mask. Thanks sweetie.
Fonts of choice: aka Frivolity, Alan Den and Pixelette.

Open a new layer 650x650 white or depending on your forum you may choose to x out the background or make it black.
I will resize mine later.
New layer and flood fill with colour of choice, I made mine a brownish/black colour to match the frame I'm using.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask or use the one I used.
Source luminance-fit to layer-invert transparency ticked-hide all mask-then load. Back to layers-merge-merge group.
Resize the mask layer slightly and rotate it left 17.00.
Add your frame and resize. Get your selection tool and click on rectangle and go to your frame and click on it so it is slightly bigger than the frame. Go to your tube and copy and paste it into the frame. I've used one with a background, if you wish to choose a background first then a tube go ahead and do that now.
Go to selections-invert and then hit delete and make sure you are on the tube layer when you do this.
Repeat all of that if you do choose your own background.
Add your dropshadows and then merge the tube/background and frame layers.
Rotate left 17.00.
I resized everything so it fitted in together, just use your own judgement.
Add your copyright once you're satisfied with everything. Add the saying I've got (I added gradient glow white to mine) or your own and add your name.
Save as a png or jpeg and your tag is done!
Thank you for trying my tut!
Written and created by JustJo63 12th April, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Love this tut! I am also a twilight fan!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete