Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tut Tut Tut

Hellooooooo, yes it's me again..I now know that at least 2 friends have read this blog..LOL

Well I've been tutting. So far I've written 3 tuts and another one is on the way. Now I don't know if these are good enough to share here because I see sooooo many fantastic tuts around, but it can't hurt to share..lol. My good friend Nikki is going to help me work out how to post tuts, tags and layouts and get this blog up to scratch. I also need help in how to post a blinkie and the links to tuts and blogs. Another lovely friend of mine has started writing tuts, her name is Karen and when I figure out how to post links, I shall just have to put her blog on here also. I can't believe how many talented friends are writing tuts, I feel honoured to know them!!

I haven't been able to get online as much as I'd like to lately. Mike (my other half) is looking for work as am I but times are tough. Let's hope that someone will employ a couple of old people with many talents soon...LOL.

I can't believe that my twins are turning 22 on April 6th. Sadly they are in Tasmania, so it will be a long distance celebration this year. I don't think I'll ever get used to them not being close by, especially now Aidan is here. He turns 1 on the 25th May, we hope to go down to celebrate his birthday. We're also hoping that Matt and his g/f Kiah can come too, it all depends on money and work.

Sarah has almost finished filming for the documentary she'll be in. Next Monday she has a whole day of filming and still shots and then we wait for it to be on tv in July/August.

Not too much else to add today, so it's a short post, if I think of anything else I'll let ya know..lol.

Jo x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment