Monday, April 27, 2009

Lilac Dreams~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: I have used a gorgeous scrapkit from Monica called Lilac Dreams here
Thank you for sharing!

Tube of Choice: I am using a gorjuss tube from Suzanne Woolcott which you will need a licence
to use. Those tubes are sold here

Mask of Choice or zuzzana mask 7 which you can find here
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Font of Choice: Trinigan FG

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Open a New Layer 650x650 and copy and paste a paper of choice,
I used paper 5 Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask.
Merge group.


Copy and paste a window of choice, I used window 2 and add a drop shadow. Click on the window and use your wand and click inside each frame and copy and paste a paper of choice or an image of choice as I have done. Modify-expand by 8-invert-delete.


Now have some fun adding your embellishments of choice. I used lots of different flowers and resized to fit in front of the window on the sides and added drop shadows. I then went to my rectangle tool and made a sort of flower box. I duplicated this and put the duplicate behind the flowers and added drop shadows to each rectangle/flower box. On the original rectangle/flower box I resized bling doodle 1 and rotated it 90 degrees added a drop shadow and then duplicated it and mirrored it. I also added lace heart 2 and resized that and put it in between the 2 bling doodles. Next I copied and pasted a couple more flowers. On the top of the window I added the wordart Dreams and then typed out the word Lilac on top, erased parts and made it look like it was entwined with the wordart, add drop shadows.


I now cropped my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish
and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 26th April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment