Friday, April 24, 2009

Memories~FTU





For this tutorial you will need a working knowledge of PSP. I use PSP 9.

Supplies: I have used a stunning scrapkit~Mothers Day Memories from Doris here
Thank you for so many wonderful shares!
Tube of Choice: I am using a beautiful tube from Marjolein Gulinski which you will need a licence to use. Those tubes are sold here
Mask of Choice: is WSL Mask 4 which you can find here
Thank you all for sharing your talent with us!
Font of Choice:Beyond Wonderland

Now before we start remember that this tut is only a guide, your imagination and talent will make this tag your own!

Open a New Layer 650x50 white or depending on your forum you may choose to x out the background and we will resize later.
Choose a paper, I used paper 1 and copy and paste that as a new layer.
Go to Layers-Load/Save Mask-load mask from disk, choose your mask, or the one I used.
Merge group. Duplicate the mask layer and mirror and flip, move it around so it covers most of the background layer.

Next add the glitter w sparkles. Add your drop shadow then duplicate it a few times and move it around so it looks like it's scattered over the background.

I then added Vintage frame 2. With your tube of choice copy and paste. Now click inside your frame,
modify-expand by 6 Invert and then hit delete and make sure you are on the tube layer when you do this.
Move your tube below the frame layer. Add a drop shadow to the frame and the tube.

Add your foliage, resize and add your drop shadows.I then added the bow wrap and resized it and added a drop shadow.
Add butterflies and move to your own liking or add any other embellishments. I also added the wordart Memories and added a
drop shadow and moved it under the foliage but on top of the frame. I also added the key and made it look as if she was holding it by erasing certain parts of it.

I now resized my tag to make it a little bit smaller and then added copyrights. Add your name and x out the background if you wish and save as a PNG or a JPEG and you are done!!

Thank you for trying out my tut any similiarities to any other tuts is by coincidence only or great minds think alike..lol
If you'd like to show off your tag email me cutiepie_2468@hotmail.com I'd love to see what you've created.

Written and created by JustJo63 22nd April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment